Industrial automation is on the verge of a neo revolution; adaption of new programming, technological system advancements and smart industrial equipment have opened up a horizon for uniform operations of industrial work. Industrial robots are one such technological evolution which has impacted the functioning of major industries since 1970s. All sectors of large or small manufacturing industries have adapted industrial robots over time however, over the last decade the adaption of this technology has reached a new peak.
Advantages of Industrial Control robots for manufacturing
1. Being an automated device, it involves less humans to be involved in the process which are repetitive and requires extreme precision.
2. Industrial robots are specifically designed for a certain type of industry hence, giving a niche’ design and technology for each industry.
3. Investment in industrial robots with an initial amount will manifest cheaper production cost in longer run rather than paying higher wages to workers who do it manually and take more manufacturing time.
4. The strict standards of engineering and programming ensure that industrial robots operate with a high degree of precision, speed, and inhuman endurance that improves the overall quality, reliability, and precision.
Global revolution towards Industrial Control Robots
Industries are now moving towards taking a leap of transition from manual manufacturing to robotic and automated manufacturing. Companies are preparing its infrastructure and employee skill to take up this new advancement into their system. Some of the key points which indicates its rise over the next decade are as follows:
1. The use of robotics has reached in many sectors of manufacturing. The proportion of tasks to be performed by robotic arms are supposedly rising to around 10% across all manufacturing industries nowadays. Better performances in terms of cost effectiveness and precision has led to its rapid adoption widely.
2. Developed countries like USA, UK, Japan and Canada already had various industries relying on Industrial Robot control equipment which boosted their economies. Now, developing countries are also welcoming the adoption of Industrial Robots aggressively due to its low-cost operationsand cheap costs of installments.
3. A surge in manufacturing capacity by 30% has been observed due to wider accessibility of robotic technology by small scale industries in the past few years. The ease of operation and reduced prices of these equipment has also acted as a catalyst in this revolution. These robotic arms are increasing the production speed and the amount of produce manufactured.
4. Introduction of robotics and automation has substantially reduced the labor cost compared to their previous counterparts.
5. Countries that are leading in the acceptance of industrial robots have seen their manufacturing cost competitiveness improve when compared with the rest of the world.
6. As the installation of robots will be widespread, advanced manufacturing skills will be in very high demand. The tasks performed by humans will become complex with the help of this technology. A fundamental shift in skill development of workers will initiate,which will replace low cost labor and become a fundamental change in manufacturing competitiveness in industries.
Based on our research on Industrial control Robots and its global scenario, we have come to the conclusion that adapting this technology is the next big step in the manufacturing industry. Those who will take this opportunity and adapt to the robotics and automation will definitely grow globally and boost the economy of their nation and the company. We at Mikro Innotech India Pvt. Ltd. provide you with the best equipment for your industry.